A healthy body equals healthy mind.
Find something suitable for your level of fitness that you enjoy.
Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Cycle. Play a game. Garden. Dance.
Exercising makes you feel good.
- Take the stairs not the lift.
- Go for a walk at lunchtime.
- Have a kick-about in a local park.
- Find out about the Borough’s many exercise and sporting clubs and facilities – and give one a try.
- Do some ‘easy exercise’, like stretching, before you leave for work in the morning.
- There’s lots to do for children and young people (external link)
- Simply move more – local fitness classes (external link)
- Get out and about at a local event (external link)