Try something new. Rediscover an old interest. Sign up for that course. Take on a different responsibility at work. Fix a bike.
Learn to play an instrument or how to cook your favourite food.
Set a challenge you will enjoy achieving.
Learning new things will make you more confident as well as being fun.
- Learn to cook a favourite dish that you’ve never eaten at home.
- Sign up for a course you’ve been meaning to do at a local night school. You might learn a new language, or try something practical such as plumbing.
- Take on a new responsibility at work, such as learning to use an IT system.
- Visit a gallery or museum and learn about a person or period in history that interests you.
- Fix that broken bike or garden gate. Once you’ve done that, how about setting yourself a bigger DIY project?
- Rediscover an old hobby that challenges you, whether it’s making model aeroplanes, writing stories, sewing or knitting.
- Take on a new learning challenge (external link)
- Join the digital age (external link)
- Learn more about how to live a happy and healthy life (external link)