Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful.
Remark on the unusual. Notice the changing seasons.
Savour the moment, whether you are walking to work, eating lunch or talking to friends.
Be aware of the world around you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you.
- Have a ‘clear the clutter’ day.
- Take notice of how your family or colleagues are feeling or acting.
- Take a different route on your journey to or from work.
- Visit a new place for lunch.
- Try a meditation or yoga class.
- Get arty or historical (external link)
- Head out into the great outdoors (external link)
- Take notice of how you’re feeling, keep a diary or write a blog (external link)